Saturday, February 23, 2013

6 Funny Come On Lines from NYC

These actually made me laugh, as opposed to rolling my eyes...

Me: Walking up to my building.
Him: "You look like that broad on TV! Ay, Tony! (yelling to Tony) Who's that broad on TV we were talking about? The one with the big, bushy eyebrows? (to me) No trust me, she's beautiful."

Me: Passing construction site (cliche, I know) 
Him, angrily: "AY! You got some nerve walking through here like that."
Me: (confused, thinking I walked into wet concrete)
Him: "Breaking our hearts over here."

Him: Stopping inches from my face. "The best part of waking up." 
*It took control on my part not to sing back, "Is Folgers in your cup!"

Him: In Giants gear.
Me: In Redskins gear. 
Him: "I'll convert for you. RGIII! RGIII! I believe!"

8 Year Old Kid: You are looking fine today.
Me: How old are you?
8 Year Old Kid: Old enough.

Me: Walking in rain, juggling umbrella, coffee, and phone.
Him: "I'll be your personal assistant."







No comments:

Post a Comment